Friday, August 16, 2013

That Time Again

Due to incredibly cheap air travel Katrina and I are at it again. This time our destination is my old stomping grounds, South Korea here we come!

Three days until we depart on a two week trip in Korea. Have we  packed? No. Have we planned a route?  Kind of. Have we been practicing Korean?  I tought Kat how to order beer, does that count? Yes!

Our plan is to fly into Seoul,  spend a few days with friends then head out on the bikes for Busan. We hope to complete the 500km trip in about 7 days then ride the high speed train back to Seoul to sight see until we depart on the 31st.

Our last adventure will be a 14 hour layover in Japan!  I don't know what we will do in Fukuaoka for 14 hours but I can assure you it will involve lots of raw fish.

Getting excited and really nervous,
Will and Kat

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see some pictures!
    Have a awesome trip you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you both.
    I wish you safe and smooth travels.

    Pon kap som needa = Good Morning
    Kom sa ha meeda= Thank you

    That's what I've got in Korean.
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete